The Metro PCS, which is currently referred to as Metro by T-Mobile, is an American wireless service provider that is owned by the T-Mobile US. This service provider offers their customers prepaid devices while embracing fair and reliable plans. The Metro PCS provides its customers access to T-Mobile’s reliable nationwide network service.
Metro PCS offer free phones and great discounts to customers who switch to their services. To understand more regarding free phone when you switch to the metro, continue reading this article.
- How To Get Metro PCS Free Phones With Activation
- MetroPCS Deals When You Switch
- How To Activate a Metro PCS Phone For Free After Switching
- MetroPCS Phones and Plans
- Bottom Line
- Read Our Best Articles
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How To Get Metro PCS Free Phones With Activation
Looking for a free phone with a new cell phone plan? Check out MetroPCS! Metro pcs offer free phone deals when you switch to their service and activate an unlimited plan. With MetroPCS, you can get unlimited talk and text, plus internet data, for a low monthly price. But, there are annual contracts, so before you switch you should know that if you cancel anytime, then you’ll have to pay for the cell phone they gave you.
One of the cutting-edge reasons as to why Metro has been winning more customers every day is that a customer can be able to get a 5G free phone after switching to the carrier.
After switching metro pcs, you will be able to enjoy the option of choosing from many top brand options such as Motorola and Samsung OnePlus. You should also be informed that the activation fee and sales tax fee apply while the offer is in the store.
It is also prudent to know that availability and selection vary depending on the location. Additionally, some of the metro pcs offers will require a port from an eligible carrier, ID validation, and activation on some plans.
Presently, after switching to the Metro network and trading using an eligible device, you will be able to receive the following phones;
1) Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
This phone normally costs $289.99, excluding the taxes. However, you can be able to get the phone for free after switching. This high-quality phone has a 48 MP camera, 6.7’’ HD+ TFT display, and a 500mAh battery. This 5G phone comes with a 64 GB memory, and it is important to note that the offer is only found in-store.
2) Motorola Moto one 5G Ace
This is a high-quality Motorola phone that cost $279.99. However, excluding the taxes, it only costs $29.99 for the new customers who switch to the qualifying plan of Metro. The phone 5G, has a 6.7-inch FHD+ display, 48 MP triple camera with AI, and a 5000 mAh battery. The offer for this phone is in-store, and their prices are not the same in all the stores.
3) Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
This phone is a Motorola brand that is 5G. Its normal price is $259.99, but for those customers switching to Metro while trading in an eligible device, it only costs $19.99 with tax included. It has 128 GB memory, a built-in stylus, a 48 MP Quad camera, a 6.8-inch Max Vision Full HD+ display, and a battery life of 2 days. The offer for this phone is in-store, and their prices are not the same in all the stores.
4) OnePlus Nord N10 5G
You will be able to get the OnePlus Nord N10 phone after you switch to Metro. The normal price of this phone is approximately $299.99. However, after switching, you will get the phone free of charge, excluding the taxes. It is a 5G phone that has a 90Hz smooth display, a 4300mAh battery, a wrap charge 30T, a 6.49-inch FHD+ LCD display, 128 GB of storage, and a quad-camera system. The offer is only found in-store.
There are also some other great phone models that you can choose from. All these models are in-store and vary between different stores.
MetroPCS Deals When You Switch
The following are some of the benefits of switching to Metro:
- Get a free 5G smartphone.
- Enjoy a great discount plan once you switch to Metro and add a line.
- Select the best one from several available and affordable plans that have talk, event data, and text.
- While using Metro plans, you will enjoy Amazon Prime membership and Google One.
- Get access of T-Mobile’s nationwide, a 4G LTE network and one of the biggest 5G networks.
- No account fees, overdraft fees, and you will be able to access 55,000 no-fee ATMs throughout the country.
- You will also be able to access Metro subscription without having to pass credit checks.
- You enjoy a ScamShield that has a multi-layered blocking mechanism.
Important Factors Before Switch to Metro PCS
Carriers that offer free phones and cheaper plans for those people who switch to their services make many people switch to them. To be able to switch to the new carrier without overpaying, you need to understand some very important factors.
One of the main mistakes that you should take care of before switching to a new carrier is the problem with poor timing. For example, assuming that your billing cycle is on the 2nd of every month and you want to activate the service with your new service provider on date 3rd or 6th, your previous carrier will not refund you the money for the unused days.
Your final bills will not be prorated by most of the carriers, even if you did not break any contract or even you are paying your bills on a monthly basis. On the contrary, you will be required to make payments for your billing cycle and, in addition, pay for the prorated charges for the new carrier.
To be on the safe side and avoid paying for the unused days, you should ensure that you sign up for a new cell phone four days before the end date of your billing cycle. It takes only a few minutes to transfer your number to a new service provider. However, it is prudent to have some extra few days in order to be on the safe side in case some issues arise.
How Do You Switch to MetroPCS
Switching to Metro by T-Mobile is a very simple process. You will be required to just follow the steps shown below:
- Step 1: You should ensure that your device is unblocked and very compatible with the Metro network. To be able to check if your device is compatible, check using: metrobyt mobile.
- Step 2: Select your preferred Metro cell phone plan.
- Step 3: Purchase a new cell phone or Metro SIM from Metro. Any time you want to buy a new phone from Metro, ensure that you purchase it in-store.
- Step 4: Ask Metro staff members to assist you in activating your SIM and phone. In case you may want to retain your old phone number, request the staff members to do the phone number porting process for you. However, you can also be able to activate the port number and SIM card by yourself.
- Step 5: To enjoy Metro’s services, insert the Metro SIM card into your new or old phone.
How To Activate a Metro PCS Phone For Free After Switching
After you switch to Metro, you will have to activate your device without considering whether you bought a new device or you bought your personal compatible devices. Follow the following step-by-step guide to be able to activate your Metro phone.
- Step 1: Prepare your SIM card and phone. Dial *#06# to see your phone’s unique ID. Ensure you get a Metro SIM card.
- Step 2: Choose the best plan and browse through the Metro’s plans and choose the one that fits your personal needs. And make payments for the first month of service.
- Step 3: Provide your personal data. You will have to give your contact info, email address, and your name that should not be related to any other Metro account.
- Step 4: Visit the Metros website and navigate to press the ‘Activate your phone’ button. From there, you can simply follow the prompts that appear on your phone. If you are an existing Metro customer, activate your SIM card and device by calling the Metro customer support team.
MetroPCS Phones and Plans
Metro by T-Mobile offers its customers favorable cell phone plans that vary in terms of price and speed. Below is a table that elaborates the Metro plans;
|$30 2GB Plan||Data of 2GBNo contract||$30 per month with an upfront of $30|
|$40 unlimited Plan||No contractUnlimited data||$40 per month with an upfront of $30|
|$40 10GB Plan||10GB of full speed dataNo contract||$40 per month with $30 upfront|
|$50 Unlimited Plan||Unlimited data and no contract||$50 per month with $30 upfront|
|$60 Unlimited Plan||Unlimited data with no contract||$60 per month with $30 upfront|
Other than the free phone when you switch, there are other more and better reasons for switching to MetroPCS. You will be able to enjoy solid coverage, a stable network, and competitively priced mobile plans. They offer you a data deprioritization of 35GB and an unlimited data plan. Their stores are always close to you, and they also have great customer service providers.
Read Our Best Articles
- How To Get a TruConnect Free Phone
- How To Get a Free Government Smartphone
- Get Cricket Free Phones When You Switch