American Assistance is one of the top wireless carriers fully dedicated to helping those who qualify for the Lifeline program. It comes from American Broadband and Telecommunications, which is supported by the Universal Service Fund. You can get a free phone and other plans with American Assistance.
American Assistance provides plans and free cell phones to their customers. Besides, it also offers several other benefits making it the best Lifeline provider. If you are a member of the American Assistance program, you stand a chance of getting no bills or activation fees and no long term contracts.
Unlimited minutes, messages, plus unlimited internet are all included in their package. They also give countrywide service through the T-Mobile service provider.
- American Assistance Free Government Phone for 2022
- How Do You Get a Free Phone From American Assistance
- The American Assistance Phone List 2022
- Benefits of getting a free phone through American Assistance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
American Assistance Free Government Phone for 2022
American wireless offers two types of phones: Companion and Freedom Phones. Freedom mobile is a cutting-edge smartphone with a huge and bright display, a strong Android mobile operating system, a high definition back, a rear camera, Wi-Fi compatibility, and many other impressive features.
The article walk guides you in the steps to acquire a Free cell phone from the government through American Assistance, including qualification, enrolling at American Assistance, and a deeper glance at a few of the phone models available.
How Do You Get a Free Phone From American Assistance
American Assistance provides its services in more than 20 states and operates on T-Mobile & Sprint internet. You can obtain a free cell phone provided you live in either of these states in the United States: Minnesota, Indiana, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, California, West Virginia, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, Arizona, Ohio, Puerto Rico, or Wisconsin.
Qualification for the American Free Cell phone
You may receive an American Aid FREE package and a Free cell phone in the below ways:
1) You participate in public assistance programs like;
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Survivors and Veterans Pension
- Tribal head Start
2) You have a limited income;
You qualify to get an America Assistance free phone if your income is equivalent to or less than 135 per cent of the national poverty level.
As for California people, you can qualify if the income in your household relates to these in the table.
|Size of Household||Income|
|Every added member||$7,200|
How to apply for the American Assistance free phone
The American Assistance website offers its three-step application procedure as follows:
- Collect your participation proof and ID proof and take a picture of them.
- Have a photograph of your “Evidence of Membership Documents” plus “Evidence of Identification“.
- Fill out the online form and submit the photos of your proofs. Upload them either via mail, fax, or text at 877-266-7212. and 877-266-7212.
Online registration: https://registration.americanassistance.com/
American Assistance Phone Plans 2022
Text and Talk Top-up plans;
American Assistance Data TopUps
The American Assistance Phone List 2022
Even though you can’t choose the type of phone you want with the carrier, still be sure to get a good device that can help you in one way or another. Below are the best phones yo will find from the American Assistance.
1) Vortex-Beat 8
Vortex Beat is indeed a budget-friendly smartphone with all of the essential features. It contains a broad range of connection options, including NFC. Since this was an entry-level smartphone, it only has 0.5 Gb RAM, which is sufficient for multitasking.
Additionally, its camera can assist you in capturing memories, but just don’t expect a good quality resolution. Cameras do not operate well in low light. Such smartphones are ideal for individuals who need to daily care of simple tasks.
2) Sky Devices-Platinum 4.0
The Platinum 4.0 is a small and affordable entry-level smartphone. Although this should not be compared to the latest and recent or greatest devices in the industry, it can still meet the demands of the majority of consumers.
The size of the new Platinium 4.0 is ideal. A 4″ screen with excellent quality. It comes with a strong Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system, so you can focus on what counts most.
3) NUU Mobile-A1
The NUU Mobile A1 (A1) is an entrance smartphone that was introduced in 2016. It has a Mediatek MT6580 processor, 512 MB of Memory, and a storage space capacity of 8 GB. This smartphone does have a GPS receiver integrated into it. The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based positioning system that permits the accurate calculation of one’s physical whereabouts on the planet.
This NUU Mobile device also comes with Airwaves and other helpful functions.
Read our Best Info;
- Get Free Phones Online Without Credit Card Needed
- How To Get a Free Phone With Food Stamps
- Get Free Government Phones by States
Benefits of getting a free phone through American Assistance
Here are some of the benefits of getting a free phone through American Assistance:
- Keeping in touch: Individuals use cell phones to communicate with family, acquaintances, and coworkers. Users can exchange messages, make phone conversations, and keep up with each other on social networks. With such a smartphone in hand, very simple tasks like writing an email become much easier.
- Assist you in accomplishing your tasks: Smartphones have come a long way in the last 5 or 10 years. This gadget aids in the completion of tasks. They can send as well as get emails at any time and from any location. They can also use cell phones to organize calendars and share ideas remotely.
- In the event of a crisis: Smartphones may also be used to seek Assistance. It might be educational Assistance, Financial Assistance, or even psychological Assistance. You may also download applications that link you immediately to the authorities in the event of a crisis. In general, cell phones may be used to contact family, acquaintances, or public officials for Assistance in an emergency.
American Wireless offers a great Lifeline plan that includes a free cell phone and other services with no cash deposits required, no commitments etc. Furthermore, it gives a free extra 100 minutes or 300 messages for every phone they give out. What else to go with if not an American Assistance carrier?!